- By visiting the Clearly-You.com website you agree to accept the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
- Your name and personal information are safely stored in
our proprietary systems behind our firewall.
- Once you type your personal information, it is sent
instantly, encrypted, directly to our order processing system and stored in our
database which is on a server separate from our internet server.
- To make sure you have the latest security features on your browser, you
may want to download the most recent version of your favorite browser, which
should have full SSL support.
SSL Data Encryption
Our Clearly-You.com website is registered with site identification authorities to enable your browser to confirm our security identity before any transmission is sent. With this technology, the identity of our site is automatically confirmed behind the scenes prior to the transmission of any customer information requested to complete an online order and ensures that your data reaches your intended target or your browser notifies you (prior to your sending any personal information) that the potential receiving site looks suspicious and should be avoided. Security is guaranteed if you are using a security-enabled browser (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer version 7 or greater, Google Chrome version 25 or greater or Firefox Version 2 or greater).
The information you send us regarding your purchase is encrypted, making it extremely difficult to read even if it is wrongly intercepted. At Clearly-You.com, we utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of potentially sensitive information such as your name and address and other critically sensitive information like your credit card number. Standing behind our security technology, we also offer you the opportunity to pay for your order using PayPal which provides additional protection as described below.
Choosing to pay for your order using PayPal helps to prevent identity theft. PayPal enables you to pay without sharing your financial information with the seller. Not only does PayPal help keep your financial information private, they guarantee 100% protection against unauthorized payments sent from your account. When you choose PayPal to pay for your order, we do not collect or store any financial information of yours in our system. All financial information is entered or selected from your PayPal account on the PayPal web server.
Personal Information Collected by Clearly-You, Inc.
Clearly-You.com uses information that we collect from our visitors to personalize and improve your visit at Clearly-You.com. We gather the following types of information:
- Information you give us: Clearly-You.com collects any information which you enter on our Web site. This information is normally provided when you create your account, modify information in your account, our purchase a product from our web site. Examples of the type of information you may supply us with include your name, address, telephone number, credit card information, email address, and order information.
Accessing or changing your personal information
You can review your personal information and make any necessary changes, at any time by logging in to your account and clicking on the My Account button located on our navigation menu. You can also change your password on the same page.
Use of Your Information
If you place an order on our web site we use a secure order form which requires you to provide contact, billing, and financial information. This information is transmitted to your Credit Card Company or PayPal to authorize your purchase. All information obtained from you is used for the purpose of fulfilling your order in a timely manner and for communicating the status of your order to you. Accept for the three methods stated below, we will never share your personal and account information with any person, business, or other entity.
Sharing Your Information
We will only provide your personal and account information to other businesses or organizations during the following three conditions. Other than the three conditions described below, we would never share your personal our financial information including your email address with anyone, period.
- Payment Processing: When you purchase something from us we send your credit card information, name, billing address and the amount of your purchase to your Credit Card Company or PayPal to verify and authorize the purchase. We use your personal and account information only for the purpose of processing your order and notifying you about the status of your order.
- Shipping: When you purchase something from us we may send your name, address, and telephone number to third party shippers such as UPS, Federal Express, and the United States Postal Service only for the purpose of delivering your order. We do not send any financial or credit card information to the shipper.
- Law Enforcement and Protection of Users: We will release personally identifiable information to third parties and organizations when we believe it is appropriate for us to do so to comply with the law. We will also do so to cooperate with law enforcement investigations, comply with court orders or subpoenas, or to protect the legal rights of us and our users.
Placing a Credit Card Order without entering your credit card information on our website
If you are not comfortable with entering your credit card information on our website then we offer an alternative method to place an order with us. You may print out a Mail/Fax Order Form, enter your information on the form including your credit card information and mail it or fax it to us at 757-351-0437.
Placing an Order without using a Credit Card or PayPal
If you would like to purchase one of our products but do not have a credit card or PayPal account then we offer an alternative method to place an order with us. You may print out a Mail/Fax Order Form, enter your information on the form, and mail it to us along with a certified check, or money order to the following address:
Web Site Order
1700 South Park Court, Unit B
Chesapeake, VA 23320
When you access our website, we may place small data files called “cookies” on your computer.
We may send a "session cookie" to your computer when you log in to your account. This type of "cookie" helps us to recognize you if you visit multiple pages on our website during the same session, so that we do not need to ask you for your password on each page. Once you log out or close your browser, this "cookie" expires and no longer has any effect. We encode our "cookies" so that only we can interpret the information stored in them. You are free to decline our "cookies" if your browser permits, but doing so may interfere with your use of our website. When you make purchases through our website we store information contained in “cookies” to personalize your shopping experience.
WE DO NOT STORE ANY PERSONAL OR ACCOUNT INFORMATION IN COOKIES. We only store special coded numbers to identify your session and to recreate the session state associated with your shopping cart each time you move to a new web page.
Clearly-You.com uses "cookies" to:
- Allow you to build an order over time, add items to your shopping cart, and perform other actions that require saved “state” between visits. Uncommitted orders will remain available for 7 days. An order that has not been visited within that 7 day period will be removed.
- Allow you to easily return to the site to retrieve information on previous orders.
- Maintain a client/server connection or user "state" as you move between pages building an order.
A "cookie" is a very tiny text file that we place on your computer's hard drive. Each "cookie" has a unique identifier and structure assigned by the sending web site. Only the originating web site can access a "cookie" left behind in a prior session. "Cookies" are assigned an expiration date and time and are automatically deleted once that date and time expires."Cookies" cannot enable the web server to read from your hard drive, get your email address against your will, destroy files on your computer, create executable programs, or obtain sensitive information about you. "Cookies" from one site cannot be read by another site; your information cannot be passed from site to site. If you feel that your privacy is being violated by the use of "cookies", they can be erased from your hard drive. However, any links developed with the web site that sent the "cookies" are lost.
Contacting us about Privacy Questions
Web Site Order
1700 South Park Court, Unit B
Chesapeake, VA 23320
You can also fax your message to us at 757-351-0437 or email your message to Admin@clearly-you.com. Another option is to send us a message using an email address in our “Customer Service” section of our footer on our website.